The meeting host has set up an agenda for your next meeting with yoyomeeting and wants you to contribute to the agenda item assigned to you? No problem, here is how it works. Please note: to contribute to a shared agenda, you need your own yoyomeeting license.
Contribute to an agenda
Learn how to contribute to a shared agenda fpr your next meeting.
Contribute to a shared agenda
Contribute from Outlook
- Open the meeting from your Outlook calendar
- Click on the yoyomeeting agenda panel icon in the ribbon navigation at the top
- Open the agenda in a new window
- Click on the pencil icon in the agenda item that you are assigned to edit
- Edit and save your changes