We thought we should not do things any more complicated than they already are. So adding an agenda to yout Oulook meeting is fairly simple:
- Schedule your meeting in Microsoft Outlook as you always did before. Add a meeting title, invite participants, enter a location and a start date.
- But now comes the clever part: Click in the Outlook ribbon (at the top) the yoyomeeting icon that says “open agenda panel”. Now the add-in opens on the right side of your meeting frontend.
- Now you can add one or more agenda items to your meeting (or load an agenda template).
- As you can see, the agenda items and their desciptions appear in the text section of your meeting invitation. Furthermore, the overall timing of your meeting is adapted to the sum of all time boxes for your agenda items.
- To finish your meeting invitation, just click “Send” in the Outlook section of your meeting invitation.